QPetLab has always believed that it must achieve excellence in every company department: distribution, even the delivery service, is one of our flagships.
It is managed by employees who constantly (4 times a year) take part in training to stay in line with the company philosophy: MAKE HAPPY OUR CUSTOMER.
Our logistics area consists of 3 operators involved in the organization of travel, 5 for the preparation of goods, 2 for the unloading of incoming goods and 2 for deliveries.
The shipment of the ordered goods takes place after the receipt of the order by our back office and requires the time required to process the order and delivery to the courier.
For products marked “Available” shipping times are as follows:
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday by 2.00 pm: they will be entrusted to the courier usually the same day or at the latest by the next working day (so if the order is placed Tuesday before 12.00, we will leave your parcel to the courier the same day or at most Wednesday);
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday AFTER 14:00: will be entrusted to the courier usually the next day or at most within two working days afterwards (so if the order is made Tuesday at 3:00 pm, we will leave your parcel to the courier usually Wednesday or Thursday at the latest);
- Orders placed on the weekend: will be entrusted to the courier within Monday (so if the order is placed on Saturday or Sunday, we will leave your parcel to the courier on Monday);
For other products marked as “ Shipping in x days </ strong>”:
- Orders placed by 12 noon: they will be entrusted to the courier at the latest after the x WORK DAYS with which the product is marked (so if the product has “Shipment in 3-5 days” and the order is placed on Monday, we will send your package to the courier on Friday);
- Orders placed AFTER 12:00: will be entrusted to the courier at most after the x WORK DAYS with which the product is marked + ANOTHER WORKING DAY (so if the product has “Shipping in 3-5 days” and is made the order on Monday, we will leave your parcel to the courier on the following Monday);
For other products marked as “Custom“:
- We will contact you to inform you by which date we will send the order but the timing is at least 10 WORKING DAYS.
The estimate of the time for processing the order is 24/48 hours and once the preparation of the package is complete, it will be marked with the words “SHIPPING“, from this moment the package is ready to be entrusted to the courier on the first working day available and starting from this moment it will be delivered to the final customer within the next 24/48. For customers resident on the islands, delivery times may vary. Please note that the courier makes deliveries from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
Attention: In case of strike or natural events or for all other causes not foreseeable by the courier, delivery times may vary.
QPetLab relies on the quality of the SDA and DHL Italia services.
All over Italy for orders starting from € 35.00 (which do not contain glass products and non-assembled beds).
Shipping – Cash On Delivery
Shipping on delivery is only possible for the maximum amount of € 150.00 above this threshold is no longer possible to use the service on delivery.
Cash on delivery means payment in cash to the courier upon delivery of the products. This method of payment is applicable to amounts not exceeding € 150.00.
We remind you that the couriers accept exact sums, corresponding to the amount of the order, and the rest is not expected. The surcharge for cash on delivery is as follows:
- from 0 to 150 € gross -> + 4 €
- for expenses exceeding 150 € gross -> it is no longer possible to use the delivery service
- Free Mark only for the City of Rome
Shipping with insurance
Thanks to insured shipping – optional – in the event that the item is damaged by the courier it will be fully refunded or replaced with a new one.
Shipping in Disadvantaged Areas
Zona Franca, for customs duties, Trepalle (Campione D’Italia and Livigno) – € 30.00 surcharge on shipping.
Minor Islands and Venice Lagoon – € 6.10 surcharge on shipping.
Shipping of frozen products
Frozen products will be shipped only on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to guarantee the integrity of the product upon delivery.
For these products, payment by Cash on Delivery will not be accepted.
Delivery times are:
Within 24 hours for the Municipality of Rome Mon / Sat.
We also believe that a service of excellence must manage any returned goods in a simple and fast way. This is why we have equipped ourselves and organized to meet the needs of our customers in this field.
Also on our website there is a CONTACTS area where you can write any communications regarding the deliveries received. In the event of bad management, our quality department takes note and informs the customer how the dispute has been resolved.
The same thing at the time of QPetLab direct delivery, the customer can immediately evaluate the service received by placing an X on one of the three smilies (emoticons). In case of dissatisfaction, the document is sent to the quality office for the analysis of the case and for the information to the customer. The opinion of our customer is very important for us to be able to improve.